This module contains three Panasonic AQH3213 AC Solid State Relays. A Solid State Relay (SSR) is a voltage controlled switch. These three relays can control an HVAC system and can turn on and off the FAN, HEAT, and COOL. The module also contains a TMP102 Temperature Sensor. With this module you can set up a really great intelligent thermostat.
It also contains an EFM32WG842 Gecko low power microcontroller and two RS232 serial ports allowing it to be daisy chained in a network.
The TMP102 Temperature Sensor is accurate to 0.5°C/0.9°F over a range of -25°C to +85°C (-13°F to 185°F).
- Three Panasonic AQH3213 AC Solid State Relay
- 1.2A On-State RMS Current
- 600V Repetitive peak OFF-State Voltage
- Zero-Cross Type (Relay state changes only when the voltage crosses zero)
- 5000 VAC Isolation
- TMP102 Temperature Sensor
- 13-bit Resolution
- Readings to 0.0625°C resolution
- Very low power
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Programmable Alert Output
- +3.6V to +6V Input Voltage
- EFM32WG842 Gecko Microcontroller
- ARM Cortex-M0+
- Low Power Operation
- 32KB Flash Memory
- 4KB RAM
- MAX3232 Dual RS232 Line Driver/Receiver
- 6 Pin DF11 Right Angle Male Connector for Programming and Debug
- May be Programmed with the Arduino IDE
- The FTDI USB RS232 Interface and USB Mini-B connector that is used to bring power to the module. It can also be used for programming and connection to a server.
- Two RS232 interfaces connected to 4-pin DF11 connectors. These interfaces will supply +5V power and communication to other boards and/or a server connected in a home automation network.
- A DF11 10-pin connector that can be used to add on a radio module for wireless control.
- Three QRE1113 reflective object sensors that can be used for switches.
- A 10-pin FPC connector that can be used to connect an LCD display.
- Home Automation - Thermostat
We Also Recommend