Dual DC Solid State Relay with DF11 I/O Connector
This module contains Dual CPC1002N DC Solid State Relays and four General Purpose Input Output (GPIO) Pins. It contains a DF11 10-Pin I/O connector for installation on an Engimusing Processor. I also contains a DF11 10-pin Right Angle Connector with the relay and GPIO connections.
A Solid State Relay (SSR) is a voltage controlled switch. It lets you control a big voltage with a little voltage. Think of a light switch. Your finger turns the light on by mechanically moving the switch so that the big voltage can go to the light. With a solid state relay a low voltage of less than 2 volts can control a high voltage like 240 volts. A light switch isolates the high voltage from your finger, the SSR isolates the high voltage from the low voltage control signal. This lets you control a high voltage device from a microcontroller.
This relay is a low voltage relay used for DC current applications.
- Dual CPC1002N DC Solid State Relays
- 0.7A Load Current
- 60V Blocking Voltage (This is an Absolute Maximum - better stay below this)
- 0.55 Ohm On-Resistance
- Only 2mA of LED current required to operate
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- 1500V RMS Input/Output Isolation
- Normally Open
- Four GPIO pins
- 10 Pin DF11 Male Connector to allow installation on an Engimusing Processor with DF11-10 I/O
- 10-pin DF11 Right Angle Connector for relay and GPIO connections
- Small Size 20mm x 20mm (0.79" x 0.79")
- Home Automation - Garage Door Controllers
- Home Automation - Electrically Controlled Locks
- Allow a microcontroller to control higher voltages and currents
- Electronic switching
Arduino IDE Examples:
We Also Recommend