FTDI USB Serial RS232 controller
The FTDI USB Serial RS232 controller is based on the FT230X.
This module allows a computer to connect to another RS232 device over a long distance. It can be used to connect an openHAB server to sensors and controllers.
It can be used with all major operating systems with the USB protocol handled on chip with no programming required. The module is versatile and can be used to control various electronic devices using simple serial port programming. The module also contains an Analog Devices ADM3101 RS232 Line Driver/Receiver.
- FTDI FT230X USB to UART
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3M baud at TTL levels
- Configuration memory to store device configuration and descriptors
- 512 byte transmit and receive buffers
- Configurable CBUS I/O pins
- Unique device serial number
- +3.3V signal levels
- Integrated power on reset circuit
- Highly configurable
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Capable
- Analog Devices ADM3101RS232 Line Driver/Receiver
- 460K BPS data rate
- Low power consumption
- ESD Protected to ±15KV
- 14 Pin DF11 Male Connector
- +3.3V and +5V outputs that are fuse protected
- Small Size: PCB is 20mm x 20mm (0.79" x 0.79")
- USB to RS232 Converters
- USB Industrial Control
- Programming Interface